CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Girls Night Out

I recently had a girls night out and it turned out to be a very fun and relaxing night for me! Let's just say it was much needed! Me, Cynthia and Bertha drove up to Sherlocks (River Oaks) to meet up with some other girls Friday night. It was an awesome night with great music and ofcourse my fabulous comadre who turned 31 on 6/22/08! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNTHIA!:)


The band was good!

Me and my BFF Cynthia or should I say Cynful?

Our table!

I got a little "Girls night out cup" Too cute!


Bertha don't choke! Someone w/hot pink top put something in your drink! lol

The bands lead singer couldn't get enough of Cynthia!

Another band member! (Guitarist)

He worked there but not sure what his duties were besides taking pic w/beautiful girls! (Too many to post!) lol
Hey where did that come from?Wait!!!!! I think we were calling it a night here.

My HCSS Girls stop by to see me!!!

Sorry your actual birthday sucked Cynthia but the important thing is that you are ALIVE and WELL! Praying for a fast recovery for you that way we can go get your FMP's
Love ya! MUAH!

0 comments: