CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Boy

The other day Roy and I were in our bedroom while Ethan was running around playing. Suddenly Ethan walked in and said,"The boy scare me momma." Roy and I looked at each other like, "WTH?!" and I asked, "What boy?" He said, "The boy in Lily's room". He calls the front room "Lily's room" since she use to stay there. Curious, I said, "Show momma where." And when we walked toward the room I asked, "Where is he?" and he pointed in the room and said, "Right there!" I told him that I didn't see anything and he said, "The boy sleeping in Lily's room." I asked him what the boys name is but he just shrugged his little shoulders and said, "I don't know." Ofcourse, it freaked me out and my heart was racing! I mean can he actually be seeing something that I can't? I finally told him to tell the little boy to go away when he sees him.

A couple of nights ago, I had a nightmare and this is how I remember it...
Roy was in the bedroom and I was putting Ethan to bed. Ethan then says to me that he has to "go potty" so I walked to the guest bathroom but for some reason I walked in without turning on the lights. I looked in the mirror and I see an image of a little boy...It was a dark image...I could see his figure and he had a white shirt and dark blue shorts on...but I couldn't see his face!! I was so terrified that I screamed and yelled for Roy and as I tried to get away I somehow tripped and fell in the hallway!! When I looked toward our bedroom searching for Roy, the door was closed!! I could hear Roy on the other side of the door cussing, trying to open it to get to me but he couldn't. Ethan was still in his room. Realizing that I had to do something, I became brave...Still on the floor I crawled back to the bathroom to look in and there he was...he wasn't in the mirror anymore, he was closer to the doorway. Again, I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was around my niece Paty's age which is 7. Even though he was little I was so scared that I couldn't get any words out!!! With my heart beating fast and my voice trembling I finally said, "Get out...you don't belong here...leave this house now..."

WTF RIGHT???
Things that make you go HMMMMMM?!!

Mirror, Mirror, Mirror, Mirror, Mirror

2 comments:

pedjmart said...

Ethan is at an age where he will have a very imaginative mind. He also sponges everything he sees on TV and amplifies 100%.


Don’t be scared…”IF GOD IS WITH ME, WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?”



People get nightmares because
1. terrifying experience
if dealing with death
2. children may experience nightmares
if they are in the dark
fear of the boogey man or monsters
3. not used to sleeping in own bed
or not familiar surroundings
4 if this is a child put a nightlight
in the room so they wont be scared.

jbgirl said...

Maybe your first instinct was right? Maybe it is Ethan's brother? Since he knows that he is the only child no other child should be in the house. Maybe the shadow being there is a good one and he's like the "guardian" watching Ethan to protect him? Or has Ethan ever mentioned that he has an inaginary friend? Not all "ghosts" are bad and mean harm.