CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Yellow Butterfly at it again...

small yellow butterflyA "yellow" butterfly landed on hubby's shoulder today...When he called to tell me I couldn't help but tear up and smile...

I e-mailed my bro and told him about the "yellow" butterflies that we have been witnessing and this is what he said...
"When we got back from Piedras (Loly's funeral)…. A couple of days later I was walking at the park…I was thinking a lot about Loly.…between the first quarter mile and ½ way mark of the park…a yellow butterfly flew next to me as I walked. I looked at it and smiled and said "Hey Loly!"….it stayed with me for a while until it left.
I guess it was her way of telling me/us bye.

Been 6 months…and I don't think I have seen a butterfly since then…miss her? Yup."

0 comments: