CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Non-Stop

Started celebrating last Wednesday...I met up with some ex co-workers at Guadalajaras for Happy Hour. We got together to say farewell to an ex boss who will be leaving the city to begin a new journey. Good Luck D!















We will always have "Pretty Woman" lol

The next day (Thursday)the celebration continued because it was my sis in-laws b-day!!! Happy Birthday Debbie!!!















Since we partied Thursday night, this was me at work Friday...

and after work I slept until the next day...

Saturday we decided to take Ethan to the Rodeo Carnival. It was a beautiful day and my boy had a great time...The petting zoo was kinda scary for him but he tried a few times to get over his fear...The little goats weren't so bad.



















Later that night "O" invited us to a comedy show to see Joey "Coco" Diaz and Phillipe or Felipe Esparza and I swear...My hubby and I hadn't laughed that much and that hard in a long time...We so needed that! Thanks Philly!















After the Comedy show we went to "B's" to listen and dance to Tejano Music! David Lee Garza was performing...Hubby and I danced ALL night long!















We spent Easter Sunday at my sis in-law Doras House. She had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids and it was soooo much fun to watch them. Did I mention we pigged out too?!!! Afterwards we went to my mom and dads just to pig out some more...















Needless to say I had a non-stop "GREAT" and memorable time with "Awesome" Friends and Family!!!! And THANKS BRO and NINA for watching my son Saturday night and for helping him make Easter eggs for his "non-stop partying mama and dada!!!!!" hahaheeheehoho

0 comments: