CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Butterfly!


Today would of been my beautiful aunts birthday. She would have turned 56. Ironically, it is also exactly 6 months since she past away...

We were both named Loly and even though I was bigger, people would call her Big Loly (Grande) only because she was older. I of course was the little Loly (chiquita)...
The day she past away, I remember seeing a beautiful yellow butterfly flying by me. It caught my attention and I of course thought of it as if it were her being around me...well, when I got home today, to my surprise a Yellow Butterfly surrounded us as we made our way into the house!!! I picked up my son and we stood there as this butterfly just kept flying by us. It would get so close as if it wanted to land on my son and it did this several times! He would even flinch every time it got near!!! We were so tickled by this and it warmed my heart to think that "maybe" it was her trying to make us smile on her birthday! Or just a BEAUTIFUL Coincidence!!! Either way, it was nice...

I miss you "Loly"! Thank you for being so AMAZING, LOVING, CARING and so much more during your time here with us...even on your last days, you never stopped showing your beauty...


Photobucket




0 comments: